- Latest Import: over 1 year ago
- Number of analyzed Tournaments: 4190
- Number of analyzed Squadrons: 97687
- Number of analyzed Games: 126495
What is this?
What this tool is trying to do is a bit of meta analysis. It uses the data from the X-Wing Lists Juggler and slices and dices it in a variety of ways.
On the surface, you can use it to answer simple questions like this, with a bit of drilldown:
- Which pilots perform best right now?
- What list archetypes do I have to expect at a tournament?
- I want to fly Guri, how do I build a squad with her?
On top of that, you can filter quite a bit of stuff, for both historical analysis of results and current detail information:
- Start and end date for the tournaments to be analyzed, with a variety of presets (wave release dates etc.)
- Whether tournaments with many participants should weigh their results higher or not
- Whether having many players with a list should weigh the results higher or not
- Whether rankings from before the cut, after the cut, or both should be used (if both, results that have only a Swiss ranking will suffer because their ranking after the cut is "none")
- There's also a filter for tournament types (Regionals, Store Champs, etc.)
Together, these filters can be used to answer questions like...
- Which list archetypes have been performing most consistently since release?
- Which lists have been performing surprisingly well at Regionals in the last two weeks?
- Which ships were able to stand up to the U-Boats before the Deadeye nerf?
You'll find technical details of both implementation and algorithms on the About page.
Have fun, and Fly Casual.